A technical documentation specialist analyzes the content and synthesizes the information to make it accessible to the largest number of users possible.
In order to be able to respond clearly and concisely to the needs of the end-user or internal user, a technical writer must take into account the following needs:
- What is the purpose of the user?
- What tasks should s/he perform?
- What steps should s/he follow exactly?
- What are the possible impacts?
- What precautions should be considered?
After this analysis, s/he presents the information in a readable and coherent way along with illustrations if necessary.
We can help you